East Central College has an anticipated opening for a full-time faculty Clinical Coordinator – Radiologic Technology responsible for the day-to-day oversight of all clinical aspects of the Radiologic Technology program. This position will also follow the Radiologic Technology faculty job description.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: (A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, a master’s degree is preferred, plus two year’s work experience in radiologic technology and one-year experience as an instructor in a JRCERT accredited program.
- Must hold a current Registered Technologist in Radiography RT(R) certification and registration in radiology; community college teaching experience is preferred.
ESSENTIAL TASKS: Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.
- Coordinate the overall clinical aspects of the radiologic technology program activities with the Program Director and Dean of Health Sciences.
- Demonstrates proficiency in instruction, evaluation, and supervision of students.
- Coordinating clinical education with didactic education.
- Coordinate clinical activities – to include maintaining clinical competencies.
- Provide direct and indirect supervision of students while with students at clinical sites.
- Develop clinical schedules, syllabi, and orientation information.
- Oversees the collection, maintenance, and reporting of all documentation required by the clinical sites, including, but not limited to: immunization records, criminal background screenings, drug screenings, federal exclusion lists, BLS certification, HIPAA training and compliance, Standard Precaution training and compliance, and Radiation Safety training and compliance.
- Complete an individual conference with each student at end of semester.
- Participate in local events related to student recruitment and any other activities related to the radiologic technology program and community outreach.
- Compliance with Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) standards for accreditation.
- Maintain confidential student records in compliance with ECC Board Policy.
- Maintain clinical and educational competencies in area of instruction.
View Clinical Coordinator job description, click here.
View Radiologic Technology Faculty job description here.
Benefits: ECC offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee for employee only coverage. Retirement benefits, generous paid leave, tuition waiver and tuition reimbursement benefits.
East Central College is located about 60 minutes from St. Louis. Currently, more than 2,500 students are enrolled in a transfer or technical education program. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.