$23-$27/hr plus bonus!!
The Service Technician HVAC works on the Property Management team to inspect, troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems in our Progress Residential single family homes. Additional residential maintenance and repairs are required as needed.
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, and flooring
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners
- Interior/exterior lights and ceiling fans
- Fireplaces and Gas fixtures
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors and locks
- Ceiling leaks
- Drywall and Painting
- Pool areas, tile, hot tub/spa, pool furniture
- Other Service areas as required
Company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone and iPAD!
• EPA Certification Required
• Technical College or Trade Program with HVAC Certification is required
• Must have a valid Driver’s License in the working state
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general service and maintenance experience (painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, drywall repair, appliances, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience providing routine maintenance, cleaning, inspection and repair of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, water heaters, and related piping and electrical
Must be willing to work on homes in the following zip codes:
Progress Residential is one of the nation’s largest providers of single-family rental homes in the country, with more than 40,000 homes in 19 markets. Together, we are building a new way of renting homes, one person, one innovation at a time. Come build the future with us.