The Administrative Assistant supports the property management team within the market. This person will primarily be responsible for developing, managing and coordinating support and administrative functions for HavenBrook Homes personnel in the areas of renovation, maintenance and property management. This position requires versatility, adaptability and the ability to learn job responsibilities and tasks quickly in order to provide support for the local team. Above all, operating in this capacity, you must be able to understand and operate with a positive customer service attitude at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding how to triage basic maintenance concerns, diagnosing/solving resident concerns over the phone whenever possible.
- Computer aptitude and validation skills required for basic operation such as Excel, Word and MS Office. Yardi experience a strong plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with property management, renovation, maintenance to coordinate scheduling of vendors, on a limited basis.
- A willingness to handle accounts payable issues with vendors when necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task while keeping all work orders updated in the tracking systems.
- Must be well organized and self-motivated with a can-do attitude!
- Ability to maintain strict confidence with all sensitive and confidential information and protect HavenBrook Homes proprietary knowledge and information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle relationships both internally and externally.
High School Diploma or GED required. Some college or administrative training Two (2) to four (4) years administrative/clerical experience required.
Based in Metro Atlanta, HavenBrook Homes specializes in acquiring, renovating, leasing and managing single family rental homes, with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service. We are a rapidly growing company that currently offers homes for rent in Georgia, Florida, Minnesota and Alabama. In the workplace, we believe it’s possible to work hard, have fun and maintain the highest standards of professionalism at the same time.