About the team
You will join a team that is at the center of this iBuyer's renovation operation. This team is responsible for establishing and implementing optimal scheduling nationwide, and is vital to our process of making selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Renovations Project Coordinator to work on the company central renovation team. In this fully remote position you will be handling the operational aspects of scheduling our renovations and field personnel, from the first in-person interaction through the sale of a property.
- Partner with internal and external teams to ensure end to end problem free processing
- Provide coordination and direction concerning scheduling with vendors and field teams to optimize performance and drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities and process improvements while devising creative solutions in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Coordinate and participate in virtual interactions to solve complex scheduling requirements and ever changing market conditions
- Prioritize competing requests/changes to derive the most optimal outcome
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
Who you are
- 1+ year experience scheduling/coordinating multi-site/multi-group events
- Positive and self-motivated individual that can work in a remote environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to tactfully engage within all levels of a multicultural environment
- Problem solver with proven track record of creating solutions in tight timeframes while adapting to a fast-paced, change oriented environment
- Highly organized and experienced with prioritizing deadlines and detail-oriented projects
- Excel in time management and have solid multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the demand of the business
- Ability to work weekends
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
In additional to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.
About This iBuyer
Our client, the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web, is building a safe, on-demand real estate experience. Whether selling, buying, renting or financing, customers can turn to its businesses to find and get into their next home with speed, certainty and ease.
They are on a mission to help people unlock their next chapter and are building transformational tools and services that create an on-demand real estate transaction experience. Millions of people visit this company's sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on it to help them finish it — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
We are proud to say that our client is powered by an inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Their efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. Reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations support the claim, including: Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, Fortune Best Workplaces for Technology, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials, Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents, Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads, JUST Capital 100 Company, and the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
TalentWoo partners with with trusted real estate brands across the United States to offer customized talent acquisition and onboarding solutions. As a boutique Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) company, we have helped thousands of people find their "first", and their "next" career in the real estate industry. We are proud to be partnering with a national real estate iBuyer company to continue building out a brand-new team that is at the center of their effort to transform the future of home selling. See all of the jobs we have at www.talentwoo.com/jobs