Seeking high volume residential home renovations Project Manager. Experienced construction superintendent with ground up single-family history a plus, with the ability to effectively manage sub-contractors. Capable of building a renovation scope of work in conjunction with an aligning project schedule for key tasks. Develop high quality finished product thru effective communication and field visits throughout a project’s duration valley wide. Exhibit cost control at projects inception, to minimize change orders. Excellent pay with benefits and bonus. The Project Manager is responsible for tracking, reporting and providing accurate records.
• Perform due-diligence inspections and develop a scope of work on assigned homes to determine the labor, vendor and material needs for completing a renovation project based on Company standards
• Coordinate and schedule work directly and/or through the Project Coordinator
• Track and assign work to third party vendors to ensure that homes move to rent ready status as quickly as possible
• Perform quality control inspections and ensure all identified punch list items are completed either by the contractor or by performing the work directly
• Complete property inspections, condition reports, costs and estimates
• Communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
• Able to complete some basic repairs as needed to reduce cycle times
• Responsible for ensuring all punch list items are completed and days to completion are achieved
• Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld
• Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
• High School graduate with a valid Driver’s License
• 5 or more years of experience as an assistant superintendent, maintenance supervisor or production home customer service representative
• Strong knowledge of the basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
• Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation system
• Must have own truck for travel to and from properties as well as to transport various tools, such as ladders, etc. In addition, verifiable insurance and a valid driver’s license is required
• Organizational skills, attention to detail & high performance standards
• Good communication skills (both oral & written), and must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents
• Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task
• Proven record of working independently and with minor supervision
• An effective team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to work weekends as necessary
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Basic computer skills. Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Come build the future with us.