Who is Waterton?
We are passionate about delivering an incredible Resident Experience, which we believe is made possible by offering an extraordinary experience for our talented associates. We value performance that delivers experiences that exceed expectations, coupled with an unwavering commitment to Investor, Guest, and Resident service excellence. With over 22 years of investment and property management experience, we strive to exemplify what we call Resitality®.
We are looking for a talented Groundskeeper to join our team!
The Groundskeeper will help maintain the physical condition of the community and equipment according to company guidelines and standards, and will protect the community and equipment from damage, loss and deterioration. This position conducts routine cleaning and upkeep of community grounds and buildings, performs preventative maintenance, miscellaneous janitorial duties, landscaping and service requests.
How you will contribute to our team:
- Routine Cleaning: You will maintain the cleanliness of the community grounds, office(s), amenities, and parking lots. You will pay special attention to doorways and high traffic areas, ensuring they are clear of debris and dust. You may also assist in cleaning apartments after move-outs or before a resident moves in.
- Landscaping and Grounds: You will maintain the exterior of the community including landscaping duties, snow removal and pressure washing.
- Service Requests: You may be assigned service requests at your manager’s discretion and you will ensure they are completed professionally and accurately within twenty-four (24) hours. You will accurately update the status in the system or to your manager as directed.
- Preventive Maintenance: You will perform and execute preventive maintenance service requests as directed by your manager.
- Resident Relations: As a “front line” employee who interacts very regularly with our residents, you will work to establish and maintain good relations with residents, prospective residents, all customers, vendors and co-workers. You will use your communication skills to interact in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain Commitment to Safety: You will maintain life safety equipment including but not limited to fire pumps, sprinklers, emergency generators, fire panels, smoke detectors, CO detectors, etc., including testing equipment as required. You will ensure there is a safe, clean and organized work environment (i.e. shop, pool maintenance room, storage areas). You will utilize all reasonable safety measures and precautions.
What our ideal candidate looks like:
- You’re a team player. Our ideal candidate is ready and willing to provide great customer service to our residents by jumping in and helping wherever they can lend a hand.
- You’re a fixer. You demonstrate tact and empathy when dealing with Resident and Associate concerns, and you work to resolve them quickly, never losing sight of the criticality of customer service.
Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today. As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Our Associates embrace and embody The Waterton Way, which serves as our core values: Be Nice, Listen and Talk, Own It, Get It Done, and most importantly Have Fun. We look for exceptional candidates with the passion and expertise that it takes to wow every resident, guest, and investor.
We firmly believe that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We empower our Associates to think and act like an owner and use the Waterton Way to serve our residents and guests in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality®!
TalentWoo partners with trusted real estate brands across the United States to offer customized talent acquisition and onboarding solutions. As a boutique Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) company, we have helped thousands of people find their "first," and their "next" career in the real estate industry.