The Archer Hotel Austin is looking for an individual who is outgoing, customer service focused, and has a positive outlook to work in our housekeeping department as a Room Attendant. Our staff's motto is Customer Service First. We offer an atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of lobby, and all public areas of the hotel.
- Deliver clean linen to housekeeping staff throughout hotel and collect dirty linen.
- Collection and disposal of garbage from hotel.
- Work on cleaning and other maintenance projects as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to work various shifts, days and hours.
- Previous hotel/housekeeping experience preferred, but not required
- High school degree or equivalent required
- This position requires OPEN AVAILABILITY which may include working weekends and holidays.
The Hotel is a part of LodgeWorks, a hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.
Archer’s eight-story, Austin boutique hotel is part of the exciting expansion of Domain NORTHSIDE, an upscale lifestyle development in northwest Austin rich with shopping, dining and entertainment options. Much like his New York flagship, Archer gives his Austin visitors a curated experience, complete with 171 rustic luxe guest rooms and suites, a celebrated dining experience with chef David Bull’s Second Bar + Kitchen, locally sourced luxuries and a patio culture that is true to this laid-back oasis.