Revolutionizing the Consultancy Experience
You're regarded as a top-tier Project Lead with Business Analyst experience and well versed in .NET and related technologies in the software consulting environment. Your 7+ years of hands-on experience have you prepared to make a real impact as the Sr. Consultant - Project Manager at Headspring.
Headspring is a software engineering and development consultancy that is revolutionizing the experience. Like you, we at Headspring believe there’s a better way - to build software, to work with clients, and to do business. And we know you will help us build on that foundation.
As Senior Consultant, we trust you to take the reigns and contribute to different phases of the client life-cycle, including defining problems, scoping, creating solutions, and, developing-and-delivering final solutions.
By joining Headspring, you will be part of a technical team led by Jimmy Bogard, renowned in the .NET community and author of the book ASP.NET MVC in Action.
What You Bring to Our Team
- 7+ years hands-on project leadership experience and client engagement in a software consulting environment
- Well versed in .NET and related technologies
- Experience with Business Analysis
- Experience defining and managing KPIs
- Proven track record of providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs, evaluating and validating analyses and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Demonstrated ability to find additional areas to provide value to clients
- Experience eliciting business and technical requirements from a client and translating them into user stories
- Experience establishing and implementing best practices and obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders
- Proven track record of successfully delivering transformative software systems
- Managing staff and providing valuable, actionable feedback
- Strong operational understanding and ability to analyze cost/benefit trade-offs
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with an executive presence
- Strong process improvement and change management skills
- Strong project and program management skills
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with clients and staff
- Ability to adapt communication skills to different communication style & preferences
- Flexible management approach depending on the needs of the particular client/project
- Analytical skills/critical thinking and demonstration of creative problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and independent working skills, while mentoring others to enable team-wide success
Here's Your Role on Our Team
- Develop strategic, lasting relationships with client
- Be the voice of the customer and drive the engagement structure with client, sales and delivery
- Identify key client business issues, determine client needs, evaluate and validate analyses and develop recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Advise clients, manage teams, execute projects and deliver results
- Understand client’s strategic partnerships and how best to leverage them
- Help the team establish and maintain client relationships
- Participate in development and presentation of client presentations to C-suite
- Manage activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, & closure
Perks of Joining Our Team
Work hard, work well, and enjoy doing it - we'll take care of the rest! Our total compensation package includes competitive salaries, generous PTO, Retirement contribution matching, continuous education stipend, and excellent healthcare coverage with really low premiums. We invest in your career development with the tools and training you need, like our weekly lunch & learn sessions where teammates present on emerging trends in technology, software engineering, and consulting. Our employee referral program is unique too – not only do you receive an excellent monetary bonus when a referral is hired, but we match that bonus amount with donation to a non-profit organization of your choice, and then we do it all again at their one-year anniversary! And even though we're distributed, our employee-led Theme Team comes up with all sorts of activities to keep you engaged with other talented, committed, enthusiastic team members. At this point, you’re likely, not surprised to learn that we’ve won a lot of awards for being one of the Best Companies to Work for, but don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and Built in Austin!