You are cordially invited to consider Hatch Stamping, a leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry, as your next place of work, to contribute and grow. Specifically, we are looking for another Program Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for program management throughout the entire product life cycle (from pre-acquisition through the end of production); Providing customer acquisition support for new programs; Leading program-related communications and taking full program management ownership of related activities performed by multi-disciplined cross-functional teams.
Success as a Program Manager can open up other career opportunities for you within the company.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of a program (product) and/or customer base from strategic target to running production, while achieving a flawless launch.
- Maintain focus on initiated projects to gain additional benefits for the business area through gaining efficiencies in program (operational, design, purchasing).
- To ensure Project documents are created, maintained and updated. Auditing project docs regularly.
- Reporting project/program status
- Host program meetings on an as needed basis with customers and internal program teams to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Organize and prioritize time between the management of multiple projects.
- To manage cross-functional program team’s focus on all given conditions, time schedule and budgets.
- Proven track record with 5 - 10 years working in a manufacturing environment as a Product Engineer (PE), Manufacturing Engineer (ME) or Quality Engineer (QE).
- Prior experience or show capability to step into a Program Management role for a Tier I or II automotive manufacturer, managing multiple product launches and providing pre and post-production engineering support (as needed) to the customer and the production/operations team.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in APQP, PPAP, GD&T, DFMEA, PFMEA, Project Management, Capability-Feasibility, and supplier management and development (to include E-Coat and Plating).
- Strong work ethic, drive to succeed, leadership skills (facilitating teams and projects), and customer service orientation highly desired as well as strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.