ShareVault is looking for a confident, self-sufficient, high energy B2B Community Manager to plan, develop and execute marketing strategies and nurture an engaged community of users, prospects and partners.
Are you a creative, out of the box thinker who can help us be more connected to customers and partners through social media, forums and events. Here is your chance to show what you’re made of, starting with an almost clean canvas.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CMO you will:
- Set, plan and implement social media campaigns and strategies
- Grow social media followers and engage them
- Develop new and leverage existing content for social media campaigns
- Field 1-to-1 customer interactions in social channels
- Develop and manage a reference account program
- Manage social proof assets (case studies etc.) and get more
- Manage review sites and encourage customers to post more
- Manage our webinar program and run the events
- From speakers and contributors to invitations
- Organize and manage other digital / live events
- e.g. certain Industry Association events
- Collaborate with marketing team on content strategy
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 6-8 years of experience in B2B marketing roles
- Experience at Enterprise SaaS solution providers an advantage
- Proven experience as a B2B community manager or similar role
- 4+ years hands-on day-to-day social media management
- Able to analyze data and use it to drive engagement
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify, track and improve relevant community KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc/BA Degree in Marketing or relevant field
ShareVault provides a simple, secure way to share sensitive documents with third parties during due diligence and other vital business processes. Our on-demand platform is an innovative cloud computing solution that enables our customers to manage critical time-sensitive and document-centric processes faster and easier. ShareVault is based in Los Gatos, California, with development offices in Bangalore, India.
ShareVault is widely recognized as a leader in intuitive, innovative virtual data rooms and offers one of the few solutions embracing PC, Mac, and mobile platforms. ShareVault offers the highest degree of security and reliability combined with unparalleled speed, ease of use and functionality.
Backed by the experience of billions of dollars in successful deal transactions, along with industry-leading customer support, ShareVault can greatly accelerate any deal or transaction. ShareVault also works with other technologies such as SharePoint, to allow our customers to safely share documents with third parties. ShareVault can be used in a variety of business transaction scenarios, including M&A Sell Side, M&A Buy Side, Corporate Finance, Bankruptcy, Technology Licensing, Business Development, Biopharmaceutical Partnering, Corporate Communications, Fundraising, Syndicated Loans, and Strategic Procurement. ShareVault plays a key role in the following industries: Financial Services; Biopharmaceutical; Legal Services; Alternative Energy/Clean-Tech and Oil & Gas.