CNC Machinists play a vital role within Hatch Stamping Company. This is a night shift position. If you are an experienced CNC Machinist, it's time to take that experience to the next level and use your machining background to advance your career. Hatch Stamping takes great pride in producing products of the highest quality and value, and can not fulfill that promise without experienced and valued CNC Machinists.
CNC Machinists will be responsible for:
- Operating CNC machines safely and accurately
- Make appropriate adjustments to CNC machines as needed
- Reading blueprints and using precision measuring equipment to confirm dimensions and accuracy
- Inspecting 1st article parts by using hand tools or CMM
- Paperwork and documentation to assure proper procedure specifications are met
- Inspecting samples for production specifications
- Working with little or no administrative support
CNC Machinist REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years experience in setting up and operating CNC machines
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate within a team environment.
- High energy, flexible, self-starter
- Attention to detail and precision in work
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.