Join a company that excels in creating quality parts and constantly improving its operations. As a Quality Auditor at Hatch Stamping in our Portland, TN facility, you will be a key contributor to ensuring our quality processes and procedures are being followed. Quality is our 2nd most important standard as Safety is our 1st.
Let's build our quality team with your experience and knowledge!
· Perform destructive testing
· Performs audits in receiving, work-in-process, secondary, containment, and final areas.
· Reports non-conformances and takes appropriate action to prevent further processing and/or recurrence.
· Verifies discrepant incoming materials and products.
· Maintain accurate input of data in the computer system
Qualifications and Skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of quality procedures
· Understanding of necessary GD & T requirements
· Ability to properly use calipers, micrometers, digital and dial indicators, height gauges, and check fixtures.
· Possess basic blueprint reading skills, basic SPC knowledge, and have basic computer skills.
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.