You are a senior technical project manager looking for an opportunity to grow with a forward looking agency that is builing next generation projects. At Rose Digital, we seek to empower a project manager who will collaborate with different project-based software engineering groups to deliver top-tier projects effectively and effcieintly by developing clear project plans, managing milestones/sprints/deliverables. This will include game-changing product in augmented reality! You will be emboldened to push the boundaries of using agile development practices in a continuous integration environment focusing on delivery, quality, and scalability of mission-critical ad-tech systems.
Rose Digital is a Manhattan-based digital agency focused on helping market-leading brands build the future. We've used augmented reality to launch a new shoe line for Adidas, rebuilt Fuse (https://fuse.tv) from the ground up with Serverless/Next.js, and helped a nonprofit start a movement to solve the opioid epidemic (https://hearmyroar.org). Our focus is on mobile and augmented reality experiences but overall we just want to build dope digital products. Part of turning innovative concepts into reality is creating an agile environment that promotes values of transparency, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Collaborate and manage workflows between internal and external team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Collect client feedback and requests mid-project and help to translate those into actionable requirements for our team to execute.
- Establish strong relationships with the internal account team in order to deliver complex projects and programs.
- Develop and manage all project documentation including: scope estimates, staff plans, schedules/timelines, project status sheets, etc.
- Manage team calendar which includes daily internal team status meetings, multiple weekly client status calls, work review meetings (internal and client).
- Lead all scrum ceremonies inclusive of daily stand-ups, client status and internal sprint governance meetings.
- Manage resource allocation, project burn rate, and budget on an on-going, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Act as liaison between interdisciplinary teams, including UX, development, creative, media, strategy, and account management
- Risk Management including monitoring of project status and proactively identifying problems before they arise.
- Seek out new solutions when necessary while still delivering cutting edge, best in class executions
- Participate in QA process to ensure the quality of work
- Identify external resources (i.e., vendor partners, freelancers) to complement the work where necessary to ensure execution
You bring to the table:
- 5+ years of project management experience working with engineering teams, preferably within a product-focused startup, or integrated or digital marketing agency.
- Experience with financial reporting, managing budgets, projects etc
- Ability to understand and speak to all aspects of web development, creative and technology/innovation inclusive of digital software application development. Possesses a high-level understanding of React, React Native, NodeJS, Next, AWS, GCP, and other commonly used libraries, frameworks, and platforms.
- A desire to learn and evolve – we don’t have a singular tech stack and we’re constantly evaluating new technologies, frameworks, products, and solutions that may better fit our client and their user’s needs, so you will need to stay current along with the rest of us.
- Enough technical knowledge to be able to understand the problems (business, end-user, technical) we are trying to solve and effectively communicate solutions. We’re not asking you to code the solutions, but you will need to be able to understand, articulate, and sometimes translate concepts between non-technical business users and more technical clients and our team members.
- Previous experience directly managing Fortune 500 clients.
- Highly experienced utilizing Agile methodology (scrum processes) to successfully complete projects.
- Expert-level Jira user (Creation of boards and tickets, setting up workflow and project structure including Epics, Stories, Tasks, and release planning). Also, expected to be a fluent user of Github as well as other related project management tools such as Trello, Confluence, Google suite apps, Hubspot, etc.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering digital initiatives including; cms builds, product development and creation, website builds / redesigns / ongoing maintenance, feature enhancements, AR work, etc. from initial scoping through launch and beyond.
- Experience managing a variety of complex projects that involve various digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor as well as an individual in a team environment
At ROSE, we’re focused on innovation. What sets us apart from other digital agencies is our expertise in augmented reality and digital transformation. We know how to harness AR to bring digital experiences and products to life in any user’s physical space. We know how to create game-changing web and mobile experiences using digital strategy, UX and UI design, best-in-class technical execution, and thorough Quality Assurance. Our goal is to always use our strategy, design, and technical expertise to reduce the risk and pain of innovation.