NDX is a Tampa, FL venture-backed startup in stealth and we’re adding a Mobile Engineer to our team. We need someone who is opinionated and does the work to back up their opinions. Our goal is to create a world-class engineering team, and we’re looking for someone with the technical leadership to help make it happen.
With this, our current stack is utilizing Java and Kotlin on the front-end with Node.js back-end. It’s currently backed by MongoDB.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement features across the entire software development stack
- Work on modern data infrastructure for our new startups
- Build Rest APIs that interface with the database and integrations
- Create serverless cloud functions to perform scheduled and event-driven work
- Model and query relational, columnar, and flat-file data
- Establish and adhere to best practices in design thinking and user-centric principles
- Architect software and IoT platforms for a high potential startup utilizing principles of consistency, reliability, security, and performance within the platform
- Participate in regular code reviews and architecture discussions
- Advance your skills and career while having fun, learning, and working hard
- Thrive in an innovative and rapidly growing environment
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Expertise in Java, Kotlin, and Node
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with various data structures, formats, and stores
- Cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean) experience
- Expertise in REST API design
- A growth mindset and love of learning
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, self-direct, and work efficiently while pursuing excellence
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market and customer needs
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. This pre-launch company is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position.
This pre-product launch company is looking for engineers that are looking to be early in a high-growth startup, and reap the benefits from that.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- PTO and company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuous learning in a cutting edge tech stack and infrastructure
You'll be joining our amazing, talented, team and helping us empower our users to help make general aviation a safer place.
NDX is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NDX is a safety technology company that provides multi-layer proximity surveillance to private aviation fixed base operations (FBOs). Global aircraft ground damage is a $12 billion annual problem and the leading causal factor is human error. The NDX platform consists of a series of connected devices, aggregated data streams, and proprietary algorithms that provide proactive ground collision mitigation and customized preventative analytics.