About the team
Do you love interacting with clients and co-workers? Are you a quick moving self-starter? The iBuyer Homes Advisor Team is a growing team that helps enable a new way of buying and selling homes. We are a trusted partner to buyers and constantly available to answer their questions and help explain their options. We communicate via phone, text, and email with buyers to make sure that we help them meet their goals. Join us as we set the course for the future of how consumers buy and sell homes.
About the role
Buying a home is a complicated process with an uncertain timeline. Our iBuyer client is passionate about changing that. They interact with buyers to improve the experience and - along with its local third-party broker and agent partners - help make buying a property quick, easy and painless. The ultimate goal of the iBuyer Homes Advisor is to provide a high-level customer service experience to prospective buyers for the company-owned inventory, while utilizing their real estate and local market knowledge to assist with and increase the sales of these homes. This person is responsible for the buyer experience and real estate agent experience up until they submit an offer.
Home Advisors answer questions, provide details about the home being inquired on, and schedule tours for prospective buyers and real estate agents. Utilizing their industry knowledge they evaluate the buyer's needs and share the value and differentiator of iBuyer-owned homes. They will provide operational support for self tour for partners (internal and external) and customers, and facilitate a smooth transfer to the resale team when a customer is ready to make an offer. They have strong attention to detail and thrive in an environment where they can support a team that is constantly evolving. They are proficient in company-owned inventory - the physical property as well as the suite of products offered to customers. They guide customers to the right solutions using sales skills and service.
You Will Get To:
- Help the company to improve its current processes and look for ways to enhance the experience for home shoppers seeking information about inventory.
- Work among a small team that is rapidly growing with the room to iterate and work collaboratively with the internal business.
- Work in an environment that values collaboration, enthusiasm, and energy, along with a commitment to ensuring quality service and operational performance.
- Receive new leads, assign them to action plans and 3rd party real estate professional partners based on their inquiry type, and follow up on them
- Revise and change SOPs as team grows
- Maintain system of record by working and communicating with local 3rd party agent partners
- Help with analyses on data on buyer contacts, submissions, etc.
Who you are
You are enthusiastic, helpful, organized, detail-oriented, and most importantly - passionate about helping buyers achieve their goals. You are comfortable with constantly evolving processes and are a self-starter. You are also a big fan of collaboration and are excited by sharing what you've learned with others.
- You see customer service and sales as vital to the success of an organization
- A quick and flexible learner willing to adapt to the changing role
- Excellent problem solving skills with a technical aptitude
- You understand and share multiple service and product offerings based on customer needs (i.e. home sales, agent partners, mortgages, etc.)
- Excellent consultative sales skills that allow you to deliver a seamless experience for your customer's needs
- Experience working in a team environment
- Real estate license required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes a broad range of hours (mornings, evenings, etc.) as well as weekends
About This iBuyer
Our client, the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web, is building a safe, on-demand real estate experience. Whether selling, buying, renting or financing, customers can turn to its businesses to find and get into their next home with speed, certainty and ease.
They are on a mission to help people unlock their next chapter and are building transformational tools and services that create an on-demand real estate transaction experience. Millions of people visit this company's sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on it to help them finish it — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
We are proud to say that our client is powered by an inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Their efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. Reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations support the claim, including: Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, Fortune Best Workplaces for Technology, Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials, Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents, Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads, JUST Capital 100 Company, and the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
TalentWoo partners with with trusted real estate brands across the United States to offer customized talent acquisition and onboarding solutions. As a boutique Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) company, we have helped thousands of people find their "first", and their "next" career in the real estate industry. We are proud to be partnering with a national real estate iBuyer company to continue building out a brand-new team that is at the center of their effort to transform the future of home selling. See all of the jobs we have at www.talentwoo.com/jobs