Eat, Drink and Sleep, a hospitality management company in Pacific Beach servicing locations in San Diego, Chula Vista, Bakersfield, Catalina Island and Lake Havasu, is looking to hire a Systems Administrator who will focus on managing projects to include implementation of a communications network, cloud strategy, mobility and desktop computing, IT security plans, disaster recovery and business continuity plans, team member productivity initiatives, and more. Working directly with the leadership team, cross functional teams, vendor partners, and other stakeholders, this individual will support the IT Director in development and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a high degree of professionalism, attentiveness, and communication excellence (both verbal and written)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, identify solutions and appropriately escalate issues, required
- Ability to travel when needed to local sites
- Technical knowledge of server and desktop operating systems: Windows 7 and 10, Windows
- Server (2008/2012/2016), VMware, Citrix, AWS, Azure, or other cloud infrastructure as a service.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365, including Azure AD, Intune, Teams, OneDrive and Exchange Online
- Strong knowledge of networking (preferably CISCO Meraki), VoIP, SD-WAN, Routing and Firewalls.
- Intermediate skill level with PowerShell scripting
- Some knowledge of POS and PMS systems (preferably Roommaster, Aloha, Toast)
- Experience working with 3CX telephone systems.
- Hospitality experience not necessary, but a plus
- Provides technical support on projects to improve/upgrade/maintain servers, network, and end point infrastructure.
- Contributes to the recommendation of hardware, software, cloud solutions and architecture.
- Provide support for traditional Windows and Linux infrastructure with 10-20 VMs
- Collaborate with a team to migrate dated technology of Windows Servers and Linux CentOS Servers to current platforms
- Helpdesk support and resolution of end user issues, including tracking of issues
- Assists troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides support when necessary.
- Helps to develop and adhere to procedures required for security, reliability, and compliance.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please apply by completing our on line application.
In return, we offer competitive wages, heath/dental/vision insurance, paid time off (PTO) and separate sick time. We also offer generous food, entertainment and hotel discounts at all Eat, Drink and Sleep operated locations in San Diego, Catalina Island, Chula Vista, Lake Havasu and Bakersfield.
Pay range: $28.00-$36.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Eat, Drink and Sleep is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion,sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protectedcharacteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Luxury Accommodations. Progressive Cuisine. Stylish Lounges. Engaging Recreation. Eat.Drink.Sleep. offers a memorable service experience in unexpected locales appealing to a smart, forward-thinking clientele.
Eat.Drink.Sleep. is an innovator in the lifestyle hospitality sector and committed to creating authentic guest experiences. Each property in our portfolio is a unique destination that reflects the personality and charm of its locale while harnessing the creative power of our expert designers, restaurateurs and hoteliers. We specialize in introducing exceptional properties to secondary cities and positioning them to be the premier destination in the market.
Reaching well outside the box, EDS brings inventive strategies and sound financial planning to each project. Our team delivers personalized service and warm hospitality to guests, employees and owners alike.
Our Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.