The Marketing Manager will oversee all social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook and Yelp. In addition, they will manage the email marketing software, outward communications and help create and maintain a master digital marketing calendar. This role will also be responsible for collecting and curating the necessary content for all marketing outreach by working closely with production, tasting room and art direction teams. Seeking new opportunities and partnerships, with the goal of increasing Pali’s outreach and boosting its customer engagement, will also be an important aspect of this position.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Generous benefits including PTO, medical, 401(k) with matching Company contributions
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Employee discount program
What You Will be Doing:
- Manage migration and maintain upkeep of the email and SMS marketing software platform from Constant Contact to Klaviyo.
- Build and maintain a coordinated marketing calendar including campaigns, newsletters, social media posts, online sales, holidays, Wine Club, and other communications.
- Oversee the Pali Wine Co. Instagram account for posting and engagement opportunities for continued growth on the platform.
- Manage and maintain the customer relationship management (CRM) tool to successfully market to customers.
- Track effectiveness of email and social media campaigns.
- Identify and participate in beneficial events, festivals, and partnerships, which will include collaborating with the tasting rooms for local engagement opportunities and work directly with PR firms if applicable.
- Collect and store content (photographs), which will include travel to the Lompoc winery, the individual tasting rooms, and other special events as needed.
- Assist in creating holiday offers.
- Coordinate and track all marketing materials for distribution.
- Update and distribute tasting room menus on a biweekly and as needed basis to ensure the locations are utilizing a correct menu.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Three to six years of experience in email and social media marketing including content creation, copy and photography.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college in a marketing, business, or similarly related field.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge and previous experience of CRM and other marketing platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well in a fast-paced, detailed and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision to complete daily tasks.
- Strong and creative communication and technical skills including a proficiency in writing that reflects well formulated and grammatically correct copy.
- Ability to keep current on marketing best practices and technology.
- Excellent collaborative, communicative and planning skills.
- Interest in the wine and hospitality industry; and excitement to learn and grow with the Pali Wine brand!
About Pali Wine Company:
Pali Wine Co. brings the winery experience to your neighborhood. Through our five tasting rooms in Southern California we create a connection between our customers, our Santa Barbara County-based winery and the vineyards that we source our grapes from. Pali’s wines are highly regarded by critics and we have a reputation for producing wines with a strong sense of place and identity. Even still, Pali’s wines are approachable to new wine-drinkers and our staff embraces every opportunity to educate our customers.
We produce a variety of wines by employing a spectrum of winemaking techniques, old and new. We obsess over our customers’ experiences and we welcome new members to the Pali team who share our obsession and want to add to our customer’s experience. We are performance driven, which makes Pali Wine Co. an inspiring place to grow personally and professionally.