The right manufacturing professional will find challenge, growth, and job satisfaction in leading our team of production operators in the exciting field of automotive manufacturing. As our Production Supervisor, you will be a key player in our growing company where your knowledge of lean manufacturing, coupled with your management skills and your track record of process enforcement and improvement will be recognized and rewarded. This position will reward the hands-on leader who is not afraid to lead by example while keeping up with the challenging and changing demands of a growing industry. Bring your experience and leadership in a high-volume production environment and drive your career to the next level with Hatch Stamping in Howell, MI!
We are looking for a Production Supervisor – 2+ years supervisory experience along with solid operational knowledge in one of the areas below:
- Automotive industry
- Welding and Production Assembly
Additional experience/skills desired:
- Ability to lead and train staff of 30+ employees and delegate work assignments to meet safety, production, quality, and cost objectives
- Continuous improvement and Lean manufacturing will be of value as you drive process improvements
- Problem solving skills to resolve production issues that may arise
- Self-directed demeanor, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, develop departmental plans and objectives and drive them to completion
- Communicate with team, score daily performance and create environment of employee owned performance
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.