Tired of the same old job duties? If you like variety and have expertise in multiple areas of HR, then this is the job for you. We're looking for a confident, bright, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in being challenged on a daily basis. The right person will enjoy working with people, problem-solving, and multitasking. You will need excellent written & verbal communication skills, working knowledge of HR, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for:
- Responsible for processing and maintaining all HR records and documentation including recruitment, new hire, training, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, change of status, leave of absence, termination, and I-9s.
- Prepare reports and documents pertaining to HR activities
- Track and ensure I-9 documentation is re-verified as required.
- Explain company policies, benefits, and procedures to employees and applicants.
- Lead the safety team meeting and be the point person for safety in the Livingston County facilities.
- Data entry for various HR-related databases.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact for employees on the plant floor regarding any HR issues.
- Assist in plant communications by creating presentations regarding HR-related events/policies.
- Conduct new hire interviews as well as terminations.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll is correct, verify any discrepancies, and enter in schedule changes as needed
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues properly, applying company perks, organizing team-building events, assist in planning and hosting special occasion events.
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.