The Padre Hotel is looking to immediately hire qualified, enthusiastic, part time, Dish Machine Operators. Located in the bustling Downtown Arts District, Bakersfield’s Historic Padre is a sophisticated boutique hotel with a fine dining restaurant, nostalgically happening bar, and beautifully appointed environment for our guests. We are looking for world-class employees who go the extra mile and create the atmosphere that keeps our guests coming back time and time again.
- Prior BOH restaurant experience preferred.
- Focused, able to multi-task.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Flexible schedule **Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company**
Example of Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Operate dish machine according to operating instructions.
- Clean and sanitize serving dishes, cookware, cooking utensils, and chafing dishes.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Keep kitchen(s) and commissary in a clean and organized manner.
- Assist in organizing and sorting of weekly food deliveries.
- Maintain food in accordance with ServSafe and health code regulations.
- Help in all areas of the restaurant where needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required by management.
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep. In return, we offer competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel. Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.
The Padre Hotel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Padre Hotel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Padre Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants’ right to work in the USA.