*This is a 100% remote position based in the United States
Ark Clinical Research is a multi-therapeutic clinical research site located in Long Beach, CA. Ark’s mission is to be a center of excellence for bridging innovative research to current medical therapies utilizing our expertise, teamwork, and compassion for our patients.
We're seeking a remote Marketing Director with proven experience leading and managing marketing teams and developing marketing strategy to coordinate and manage the marketing efforts for Ark Clinical Research and other companies in our portfolio.
What you will do
- Direct and manage internal marketing teams and marketing strategy
- Launch and manage Facebook campaigns to recruit patients
- Build our online social media presence
- Google ad management
- Manage, create and edit social media content
- Monitor, track and report on Google and Facebook analytics
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in and foster a positive social media presence
- Assist with public relations and press releases
- Oversee website maintenance
- Manage and create blog content on website
- Upload video content to website and social media
What you will need to be successful
- Good proficiency with all (or most) of the bullet points listed above
- Self starter, with proven success in social media marketing
Ark Clinical Research is a multi-therapeutic clinical research site located in Long Beach, CA. Ark specializes in outpatient clinical trials in the following therapeutic areas: Asthma, Allergy, Immunology, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease/Vaccine, CNS (Mental Health), and Healthy Volunteer. Our primary objective is to improve each patient's quality of life through the development of more effective therapies and devices. Consistently keeping our patients' well-being as top priority, we are dedicated to introducing innovative therapeutic regimens, treatments, devices, and delivery methods.