You love to solve technical problems, learn quickly, work with a variety of technologies up and down the stack and enjoy seeing your work released to end users on a regular basis.
For you, the creative, dynamic individual with a tenacious, dive-right-in attitude and the talent to match, a unique opportunity awaits! This is a role for the Software Engineer who thrives in an environment wherein everyone - junior and senior developers alike - works directly with our product and is truly empowered to make decisions. This is an outstanding career opportunity at a company based in the San Francisco, California Area where you will elevate your skills while contributing significantly to a company that has created a game changing web platform that will transform the way people recruit new employees.
Here is a look into RecruiterShare, our latest innovation you will help extend and grow:
As one of our LEAD Developer, you will join us during this time of growth. Working with a team of elite developers, you will spend time helping us to develop the next generation recruitment platform. You will focus on enhancing existing applications and developing new features, including integrations with some of the best-of-class platforms for billing, social sign-on, etc. You will work in a collaborative environment that treats every project as a true team effort.
Working as part of our motivated development team, you will evolve the new application using your Java, Groovy, Grails and Angular skills to develop a better user-friendly interface. You must be able to develop robust code on the both client-side and the server-side. Additional experience with Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, testing cross-browser issues and debugging Java code will add to your candidacy for this highly sought-after role. Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and mobile application development will be a plus. The hungry and driven Java developer will thrive on our fast-paced, elite team and enjoy the perks of a rapidly growing industry leader.
At minimum, to hit the ground running we will rely on your proven experience and knowledge in:
- Software development for the Java Platform, Groovy and Grails (5+ years please)
- Expert in Groovy and the underpinnings of Grails, such as Spring, Hibernate,
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience using Front-end Frameworks, such as Angular, AngularJS, React, ExtJS
- Understanding web security principles and standards for web applications and REST/SOAP APIs like OAuth2, Spring Security, etc.
- Knowledge of Tools like IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Advanced experience with version control tools like Git and concepts like branching and merging
- Experience with AWS, such as launching EC2 instances, imaging, setting up alarms, etc
- Advanced understanding of relational databases,SQL, and concepts such as: Oracle, MSSQL, Normalization, joins, views, database functions, stored procedures.
- Familiarity with artifact management & build tool concepts, such as Gradle, Maven, Ant, Artifactory
- Experience with containers, such as tomcat and jetty
Optional, but helpful skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services and MSSQL
- Experience with Python
We are a fun-loving group of hard workers who go out of our way to help each other. If you're a Full-Stack Java Developer seeking a terrific team, a challenging role, and a rewarding career, we invite you to come join our dynamic team!
HireMojo (with RecruiterShare), a patent protected SaaS solution, is about the relentless pursuit of connecting the two people that matter; the hiring manager and the person who is the perfect fit for the job. Well guess what, we have solved the problem and are now preparing for scale! We have developed a proven way to fill most jobs with fantastic people within a few weeks.
RecruiterShare is crowdsourcing for proven recruiters across the United States and Europe, effectively displacing traditional executive retained and contingency search firms. One platform for all the outside recruiting needs across the company, and at a fraction of the cost.