The ideal candidate enjoys the challenges of early product ideation and brings a creative yet technical mind to the team. This role is for the self starter as both the team and business are at an early stage of development.
Here is a look into RecruiterShare, our latest innovation you will help extend and grow:
We will rely on your proven talents, experience and knowledge to:
- Build the front-end of our responsive web application using Angular, HTML, and SCSS/CSS and integrate with our APIs
- Optimize our applications on Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari browsers and their various idiosyncrasies
- Contribute to the design and workflow of our application
- Participate in our Agile development process
- Work with Git or other distributed code repository tools
- Help with Node, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap
- Implement tools/libraries/frameworks like Angular, Foundation, Backbone, Grunt, Bower
- Release REST based solutions that support multiple application clients
- Help with Amazon Web Services hosting, monitoring, and deployment
- Lead by example by being a team player who enjoys collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the business
You will likely have the following:
- Masters degree in computer science a plus
- 5+ years experience working on web-based applications and underlying frameworks
- Strong work ethic, a drive for success and proactive attitude
- Experience working in small teams
We look forward to your application and interest in help growing the HireMojo organization! You can read up on who we are, our business focus and company efforts here http://www.hiremojo.com and www.recruitershare.net.
HireMojo is an early stage technology company with revenue and growth. This is a unique opportunity to step into a role that will open doors. If getting experience with all aspects of business operations while helping to shape the future of a company from the ground up sounds exciting then this is the role for you.
We are based in the San Francisco area, and have clients in multiple countries. Working with an engaging, supportive team with a wide variety of professional development opportunities are just a few of the perks of working with us.
You will be working from home in Lima, Peru and occasionally working out of the TechGenies office there.
If this sounds like you then we look forward to hearing from you!