CNC Laser Operator that will be responsible for cutting, trimming, and/or scarfing metal objects with arc-cutting equipment to dimensions or contour specified by blueprints, work order, or layout. The CNC Laser Operator loads parts in the machine, cycle’s machine and detects malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools. The position runs production lots, communicates with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintains a safe, organized and clean work environment.
- High School Diploma, general education degree (GED), and/or completion certificate from a certified technical school
- Five (5) years of related work experience preferred in a manufacturing environment but will train the right candidate
- Performs all assigned sheet metal operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Performs inspection of laser products, and documents results.
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned
BMC benefits include vacation, PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, and 401k,
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting Magnetics Co. has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.