Beautiful HEAT Hotel in Lake Havasu, located on the Bridgewater Channel right next to the London Bridge, is seeking a night auditor to continue our trend in providing next level quality and customer service to our guests. At HEAT, we’re committed to building a relationship with each person who walks through the door, beginning with our own employees.
We are currently looking to hire a part time super-star night auditor to add to our extraordinary team!
Pay begins at $15.00 per hour.
- Previous front office or accounting experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications and relevant computer applications required
- Roommaster Knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be available for overnight shifts and be able to work Friday through Monday
Example of Duties:
- Ensure the current day's revenue balances are reconciled, the payments to the guest ledger are processed, and the accounts receivables are balanced
- Prepare daily management reports as require
- Complete the update process on the front office system per established system guidelines
- Complete system back-ups as required
- Balance and verify the summary of daily transactions in the hotel and ensure that the hotel's computer systems are readied for the next day's business
- Balance and audit all front office postings and settlements
- Reconcile all miscellaneous revenue sources to the Property Management System
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this position by completing the online application. You may also pick up an application from the hotel at 1420 McCulloch Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403.
Heat Hotel is a white-hot boutique hotel on the shores of Lake Havasu with unparalleled water and London Bridge views. Enjoy luxe room amenities and 4,000 square feet of celebration under the sun at our lakefront lounge. Relax, renew, revive. Heat Hotel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Heat Hotel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Heat Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants’ right to work in the USA.