If you are a hands-on software product manager, this is the optimum time to join ShareVault and capitalize on the high growth we are experiencing as a B2B SaaS company. You will be a core member of the product team, providing product management leadership to position us for our next stage of growth. In this highly visible cross-functional leadership role, you’ll work closely with sales, support, operations, customers and the engineering team. You will become the in-house product expert and will lead our product development lifecycle from vision to implementation and deployment.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer (co-founder), your contributions will have a significant and visible impact on this dynamic and fast moving company at the forefront of the secure document sharing market. Enjoy the benefits of working in a collaborative, customer-centric team environment as you grow your career with a company that offers ample opportunity for advancement.
ShareVault is a leader in the virtual data room market, providing a platform for organized, secure sharing of sensitive documents for due diligence, litigation support, clinical trials, investor communications, and other critical businss applications in a wide variety of sectors including financial services, life scienes and legal.
As Product Manager for ShareVault, you will have a hands-on leadership role in our product development lifecycle, ensuring customer adoption and assuring product-market fit:
- Work with sales, customer support and customers to understand and document new applications, use cases and product requirements.
- Act as product owner in our evolving agile scrum software development lifecycle.
- Participate in standups and other agile ceremonies to provide the development team with customer-based product expertise.
- Maintain the product development roadmap, including prioritization of development initiatives.
- Maintain user documentation as new features and functionality are added to the platform.
- Enhance user onboarding using a leading tool for implementing walkthroughs.
- Develop and maintain documentation required for compliance with regulatory requirements, including release notes and maintenance of the functional requirements documentation.
- Cross-functional management of internal and external resources for software development, testing, customer and 3rd party software integration, deployment, documentation, localization, etc.
- Lead ongoing initiatives to scale our platform and improve readiness for rapid growth.
- Assist in developing go-to-market plans for product releases and major enhancements.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the company for product knowledge, both for our own product and for the competition.
You must possess that unique combination of business savvy and technical know-how characteristic of the best product managers, coupled with attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and outstanding inter-personal skills. You must have a keen sense for developing functional specs for a simple, elegant and aesthetic UI, and an intuitive UX.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years previous experience in web application software development.
- 2-3 years of recent B2B SaaS product management experience.
- Experience with agile / scrum product development, preferably using Atlassian tools.
- Experience writing epics and stories for a B2B agile software development team.
- Experience with developing wireframes / mockups for specifying UI / UX.
- Experience writing software user documentation.
- Experience with working with customers to use APIs for implementing workflows.
- Experience with developing and executing go-to-market plans.
If you think that you have what it takes to meet the demands of this exciting role, and you think it sounds rewarding to be part of the company that’s revolutionizing secure cloud-based document sharing, then apply today for this exciting position.
ShareVault provides a simple, secure way to organize and securely share sensitive documents with third parties during due diligence and other critical business processes. Our on-demand platform is an innovative cloud computing solution that enables our customers to securely manage document-centric processes faster and more easily. ShareVault is based in Los Gatos, California, with development offices in Europe.
ShareVault can be used in a variety of business transaction scenarios, including due diligence document sharing for M&A (both sell-side and buy-side), fundraising, corporate finance, bankruptcy, technology licensing, partnering, strategic procurement, corporate repository, as well as board and investor communications. ShareVault plays a key role in a wide variety of industries including financial services, life sciences, legal, energy and technology.