ShareVault is seeking an experienced, high energy marketer who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to lead our Partnerships & Alliances strategy.
With the objective of expanding our reach into new markets, you will be responsible for identifying potential technology and industry partners and working with them to develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness and leads.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CMO you will:
- Source new partners and execute exciting partnership programs
- Develop and execute scalable marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Manage development of all content and assets for your campaigns
- Maintain and deepen relationships with existing partners
- Collaborate with sales to negotiate attractive partnership deals
- Manage digital events and our Webinar program (Mostly partner events)
- Manage reference accounts, social proof (case studies etc.) and more
- Manage software review sites and encourage customers to post more
- Contribute to press / media by pitching partner-related stories and news
- Develop metrics to measure ROI from the partnership program
You will also have a hand in defining and driving our content plan, as it is expected much of our ongoing content requirements will originate from the partner marketing campaigns you come up with.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing roles
- Experience at Enterprise SaaS solution providers an advantage
- Experience in a related role developing a community, channel or partner
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify, track and improve relevant KPIs
- BSc/BA Degree in Marketing or relevant field
ShareVault is a leading provider of Virtual Data Rooms which are used by businesses to share confidential documents and business data with third parties during due-diligence and other sensitive business processes.
ShareVault SaaS platform helps businesses entering into M&A, Fundraising, Partnering and Licensing discussions to securely share their documents with outside parties, in total confidence that their documents cannot be copied, printed or otherwise leave their control.
With great benefits a competitive salary and a friendly team-player culture around you, you will find ShareVault is a wonderful place to work from anywhere.
HQ Location: Los Gatos