We are currently seeking a Statistical Analyst to help support our Operations and Technology Consulting department. Please note that this position has the option to be based in one of our offices (Santa Monica, CA, Boca Raton, FL, Fort Worth, TX, Cincinnati, OH or Jersey City, NJ) and/or be eligible for remote work.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with match
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our Company Core Values of: Our core values are: Diversity & Inclusion; Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing; Excellent Work Product; Innovation; Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Formatting, reviewing and validating insurance company statistical data feeds reported to industry regulators on behalf of insurance companies
- Running formatting and data validation programs, evaluating data quality results, performing financial reconciliations and creating analysis reports for clients
- Assisting in consultations with clients which includes providing explanations of edit results, recommendations for coding and financial changes and updating companies on reporting requirements
What You'll Bring to the Table
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience within the property and casualty insurance industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Access and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Strong desire to take ownership of projects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet established deadlines
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, Fort Worth and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.