This is an opportunity to join a sales organization that is proactive about continuous improvement and providing excellent service. In this role, you will become part of a privately owned company in which your voice will be heard. If you work hard and leverage your hunter spirit and relationship-building skills, this can be a lucrative role. Your goal in this role will be to drive sales in the areas of sponsorship, experiential placement/permitting activations, private/public event spaces and premium vendor spaces across Tandem Partnership’s portfolio of properties. This position is based in our San Francisco location.
- Works with Sales team on new business and the sale of sponsorships, experiential placement/permitting, private/public event spaces, and premium vendor spaces across the Tandem portfolio of properties.
- Develops a database of qualified leads and new clients through cold calling, research, referrals, email, and attendance at applicable networking opportunities.
- Pitches, negotiates, and closes new sponsorships, experiential placement/permitting, private/public event spaces, and premium vendor spaces based on goals and objectives developed by Sales Director and Vice President.
- Builds, maintains and strengthens client and vendor relationships to encourage increased business and minimize attrition.
- Prepares sales materials such as sales proposals and venue presentations.
- Assists Sales Director with corporate sponsorships as required, including prospecting and pitching new clients, renewing current sponsors, creating sales proposals and documents, playing an active role in the sales process and performing follow-up activities.
- Assists with or travel to client-specific events and maintains a solid presence at all required Corporate Functions.
- Attends on-site walk-throughs, site visits, meetings and events such as conferences and seminars as required.
$45,000- $55,000 base salary plus commission
Tandem Partnerships has built a strong reputation in the industry for honesty and integrity, and you'll help us maintain this reputation. In keeping with those values, we need to let you know that this will be a challenging role. You'll need to gain intimate knowledge of a very large array of properties, and you'll need strong diplomatic skills and patience to manage relationships among diverse stakeholders with agendas and priorities that sometimes conflict. We don't expect you to take shortcuts to earn a quick dollar today; instead, you will need to develop and maintain long-term relationships with key contacts at all points of the sales process in order to ensure success.
Tandem Partnerships specializes in sponsorship sales, strategy, and fulfillment at high-traffic venues and events nationwide. By focusing on aligning brands and properties, We are able to execute partnerships that fit the property’s target audience, messaging, brand objectives, and metrics. The breadth of Tandem Partnership’s experience with hundreds of venues across the United States enables us to provide seasoned knowledge of sponsorship sales, partnership strategy, and experiential marketing placement. We work in tandem with our partners and clients to deliver revenue-generating opportunities for properties and strategic placement for both brands and agencies.
Tandem is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Tandem will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For more information visit https://sfgov.org/olse/fair-chance-ordinance-fco.