This IT Support position in Chattanooga, TN is an opportunity to grow professionally and build your experience with enterprise technology. You will use your friendly customer service skills to provide a single point of contact for end-users by identifying and executing appropriate solution(s) for any given issue. Your ability to troubleshoot issues with Windows, MS Office, and maintain all end-user hardware systems required for employee or production purposes. This is a role that gives you the aptitude to experience and learn something new daily. The perfect candidate for this position has knowledge in ERP systems, specifically Plex Systems, and basic coding knowledge from machine learning to java. Must be a leader that is willing to solve problems with no direction and deploy solutions on independent terms.
If you're interested in helping drive our company to continued success in an environment where your results are noticed, then this is the role for you.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Use sound judgment and common sense in applying technical knowledge to diverse situations and tasks based on the best available information is required.
- Effectively work with superiors, peers, and subordinates on issues and problems without specific direction or precedent.
- Maintain an active work pace with stamina and poise, the ability to grasp technical concepts and issues, and to persevere to successful task completion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of computer hardware and software applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp the root issue of a customer’s problem either in person, chat session, or on phone.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions based on these skills and company standards.
- Ability to work under pressure with little guidance.
- Ability to think logically.
- Must be willing to work in a shop environment as well as an office.
- Must wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be willing to travel locally between facilities.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including being on-call is required.
- Applicants with experience in any programming language are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hatch is recognized as a world class leader in the design and manufacturing of metal stampings and assemblies. Hatch specializes in design, prototype construction, progressive die construction, stampings and assemblies. Hatch is the automotive stamping and assembly benchmark for innovation, technology, quality, delivery and service. Capabilities include a wide range of progressive and transfer die technology with presses ranging from 100 to 1,200 ton. Hatch also provides a wide range of assembly capabilities which include laser welding, resistance welding, robotic mig welding, robotic and automated component assembly, tapping, staking and orbital peening.