Full Time, Remote, US
Competitive compensation including 100% benefits, unlimited PTO, and equity
If you 're seeking to join a hot startup at the perfect time...this is the opportunity for you!
We are growing over 200% month over month right now and currently the only company connecting Google and Amazon with a fully automated ad platform.
At Ampd, we are transforming the way that brands and businesses reach their customers. We build simple, intuitive products backed by revolutionary data-driven technology to empower companies to cut through the complexity of digital advertising and focus on building their business. We currently have an unparalleled solution for Amazon sellers wanting to use Google Ads that is quickly gaining traction and momentum, and we want to push to the next level!
We believe we are living in a unique moment in time, with an explosion of small-to-medium sized ecommerce businesses that could benefit from the right data and insights to better connect with their target audience. Our ad automation algorithms help these business owners and marketers to make optimal advertising decisions so they can amplify their voices and shine with their customers.
We are a small, passionate team that takes pride in excellence and elegance, but also in getting things done quickly. We are looking for a software expert to join us in transforming the realm of digital advertising, unlocking a complex industry for the common advertiser.
Why we need you
Digital advertising is a sophisticated space with an enormous amount of data. It can be overwhelming for an inexperienced marketer, but by backing our domain understanding with computational power, we can help our users cut through the complexity and find the next step to growing their business.
This is where you come in. We need your background and understanding to develop reliable and extensible systems that anticipate the rapidly changing advertising ecosystem. We need your flexibility and speed, working up and down the stack and creating elegant experiences for our customers and engineers. And we need your intuition to prepare us for our growing infrastructure needs, so we can continue to solve larger problems and serve even more customers.
What we're made of
- React, grpc-web, GraphQL
- Go, gRPC, protobuf, Python
- GCP, Kubernetes, Postgres
Here's what you'll do
- Build things, lots of things. User interfaces, systems, APIs, libraries, devops tools, automation -- there are many large problems to solve. While you may be an expert in a couple areas, you will become proficient in working across all facets of our engineering stack.
- Collaborate with teammates through code and design reviews, growing from each other's knowledge and experience.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to plan, build and develop new iterations of our product.
- Investigate, propose and build new infrastructure and libraries for expanding our capabilities and scalability, as well as improving our reliability and maintainability.
- Engage in our devops flow, building and deploying new releases, developing and evaluating our monitor
What you will need
- 5+ years experience in commercial software development
- Capable of rapidly producing large amounts of well-documented and tested, thoughtful and maintainable code
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and operate within an open and ambiguous problem space with limited guidance
- Passionate about writing great software, but able to make appropriate tradeoffs to ship quickly
- Thoughtful about designing systems and libraries for ease of use, scalability and extensibility
- Experience shipping both a commercial web product, as well as infrastructure underpinning a commercial product.
Since founding in 2015, the company's sole mission has been to empower e-commerce businesses. Ampd—originally operating as Metricstory and Keyword Genius—offers the fastest, simplest, and most effective way to launch, manage, and maximize Google Ads.
Ampd connects the end to end process—launching ads, growing and managing budgets, and improving results over time. Our artificial intelligence scores and suggests only the most effective ads and budgets, eliminating 90% of the effort in the usual complicated, time consuming, manual process of launching and managing ads