East Central College has an opening for a Foundation Event & Program Coordinator responsible for the coordination, marketing and implementation of Foundation events and programs; assist with scholarship program and assist Executive Director with light accounting and management of scholarship funds, donor gifts and capital campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications: (A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Completion of bachelor’s degree;
- 2-4 years’ experience with fundraising, communications, marketing and/or event management.
Essential Tasks: (Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.)
- Responsible for coordination of fundraising events such as Friends of the Foundation, Patrons events, Employee Giving, Golf Tournament and more, as well as related sponsor solicitation, mailings, and publications.
- Interaction with potential donors, grant/funding agencies and other funding resources.
- Assist with preparation of materials for capital campaigns, annual giving, planned giving, and the Annual Report, as well as related mailings/promotional materials.
- Responsible for helping to implementation of the Foundation Scholarship program including
,recipient selection, and interaction with donors.
- Responsible for planning/hosting donor appreciation event.
- Responsible for implementation of the Patrons of the Arts program, scheduling, planning and hosting Patrons' activities and events.
- Oversight of promotion and marketing of events and the design work for all Patrons publications and mailings, and ticketing.
- Coordinate and manage meeting notices, minutes and other correspondence.
- Assist with compliance of a variety of applicable laws, rules, regulations and restrictions related to all established guidelines for non-profit management.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, and standards in a safe and efficient manner, with minimal supervision.
View full job description here.
For more information about East Central College Foundation, click here.
Benefits: ECC offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee. Retirement benefits, generous paid leave, tuition waiver and tuition reimbursement benefits.
Minimum starting salary: $43,923; will commensurate with experience.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central College's Main Campus is located in Union, MO which is about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College has satellite locations in Rolla, MO which is about 60 minutes west of the Main Campus. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.