First San Francisco Partners is looking for an experienced Collibra Consultant to help with Collibra deployments at client sites.
Our expertise and capability in the market has lead to our continued expansion and we have immediate projects available.If you are looking for a collegiate environment where teamwork and work life balance is valued and you crave the visibility of how your expertise impacts the client read on.
What You'll be Doing:
- Identifying requirements and use cases for the Collibra solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap; and implement those requirements of Collibra.
- Providing thought leadership, frameworks and best practices in Collibra that are required to deliver effective data governance solutions to clients using the Collibra solution.
- Explaining how to use the Collibra interface to users in both data governance areas and regular business areas.
- Recommending and implementing the Collibra operating model, and asset model including workflows, roles and responsibilities.
- Implementing the Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud suite
What you should have:
- Understanding of the benefits and limitations of using out-of-the-box Collibra features.
- Proficiency at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
- Capability to build a metamodel.
- Experience setting up a business glossary, data catalog and data quality solution with Collibra.
- Experience designing custom asset models with Collibra.
- Strong background in IT with a passion for data modeling and design
- 3+ years of data governance and Collibra implementation, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong data understanding through experience.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex environments, distill concepts and present to clients.
- Knowledge of customizing workflow is a plus.
We are open to salaried employees or contractors. Salaried employee benefits include yearly bonus, health insurance, life insurance, and 401k.
First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is a leading business advisory and information management consultancy dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality, data architecture, master data management, analytics and big data.