About the Company
At Infillion.com (formerly Gimbal | true[X]), our mission is to provide the best advertising experience for consumers, the best monetization for premium publishers, and the best return for brand advertisers. Across connected TV, mobile and desktop devices we empower premium publishers to create experiences that allow them to serve the widest possible audience by optimizing consumers’ time and attention, and delivering impactful results for advertisers. For brands and advertisers, true[X] delivers on our true[ATTENTION] guarantee of effective, zero-waste, high-engagement ad experiences that drive measurable brand funnel impact.
About the Job
As a remote Senior Product Manager, you will join a small group of product managers who create and maintain products and services in the advertising and measurement space. You will be the hands-on, end-to-end owner for the product areas assigned to you. You will be responsible for prospecting, ideation, requirements, product development, delivery, launch, product marketing, and post launch maintenance.
As a product manager on the team, it is important for you to work just as effectively with the engineering / data science teams as well as key business and engineering stakeholders to develop products and services. You will be the hands-on, end-to-end owner for the conception, implementation and rollout of new and innovative solutions, taking the true[X] advertising and measurement experience to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Bringing platform and consumer product experiences to market with history of iteration and innovation and increased adoption of products
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and represent the Voice of the Customer (Advertiser, Publisher, Consumer, Internal Customers)
- Validating needs, specifying the requirements, recommending an approach, and driving results to deliver business impact
- Explore new partnership possibilities and build vs/ buy decisioning
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in product management roles in defining business and product requirements and in positioning/marketing products resulting in adoption
- Understanding of a complex software-based ecosystems (ideally advertising technology)
- Expertise in understanding metrics and driving action from them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with external clients, engineers, business stakeholders and executives
- You are constantly looking for data driven ways to work smarter, delivering new efficiencies
Benefits & Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401k plan
- Cell phone and gym membership reimbursement
- Annual professional development stipend
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. true[X] is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Born out of the merger of advertising and marketing tech pioneers Gimbal and true[X], Infillion is on a mission to fulfill the promise of connected consumer experiences at scale via media and technology. Infillion's connected commerce platform for the open internet connects advertising, marketing, and CX through critical data and engaging digital experiences across platforms ranging from mobile to connected TV.
Infillion provides full-service media solutions to agencies and brands, engages in proprietary relationships with partners and publishers, and facilitates outstanding consumer experiences that are superior to conventional interruptive advertising models. Infillion deeply values consumers’ time, attention and privacy, and puts a premium on employee satisfaction, talent development and exemplary leadership.