Born out of the merger of advertising and marketing tech pioneers Gimbal and true[X], Infillion is on a mission to fulfill the promise of connected consumer experiences at scale via media and technology. Infillion's connected commerce platform for the open internet connects advertising, marketing, and CX through critical data and engaging digital experiences across platforms ranging from mobile to connected TV.
About the Job:
Infillion is seeking a highly analytical, solutions-oriented leader to join as a Manager of our Operations team, reporting to the Head of Ad Ops. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced energetic environment with immense career growth potential.
What you’ll accomplish in the first year:
- Drive incremental revenue through managing 15-20 of the most impactful campaigns for the Nex(t) Product Line
- Be the go to person for optimizations, troubleshooting problematic issues, pre/post sales support
- Become the subject matter expert on optimization and execution in The Trade Desk and DV360 Platforms
- Achieve 75%+ hitting goal for campaigns in portfolio
- Drive process and communication improvements across account management, ad ops, sales and sales-planning
- Build out simple but intricate reporting templates in Excel
Who you are:
- Easy to work with - Eager to solve problems and help others
- Highly coachable - Eager to take feedback and run with it
- High level of ownership - Diligent and takes ownership of issues/mistakes
- Seeks continuous improvement - Both with oneself and with process
What you have:
- Minimum 3 years optimizing campaigns on a Programmatic Platform ( The Trade Desk, DV360, etc.)
- Experience with optimizing towards: CTR, CPA, ROAS, Viewability
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot, Vlookup, Sumifs, Match, Index, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3rd party verification solutions (DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT)
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad servers and reporting (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Flashtalking)
- Experience with project management applications (Trello, Jira, etc)
- Experience using Inspect Element in browser to troubleshoot a plus
Benefits & Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, as well as life insurance and disability coverage
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and subsidized gym membership
- Annual professional development stipend
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. true[X] is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.