East Central College is seeking part time (adjunct) instructors for the Culinary Arts Program fall 2022 semester. Adjuncts are responsible for providing effective learning experiences in the classroom and kitchen laboratory for students with diverse interests, abilities and expectations. East Central College Culinary Arts is an American Culinary Federation accredited program (ACF).
Minimum Qualifications:(A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Associate degree with three years of work experience in culinary arts or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of work experience in culinary arts
- Certified Chef de Cuisine Certification or higher
- Active ServSafe Sanitation certificate required
- College level teaching experience preferred
Courses for Fall:
- CUL 212: Meath & Fish ID & Fabrication M/T/W/Th 8am - 1pm (8/22/22 - 9/15/22)
- CUL 214: Garde Manager M/T/W/Th 8am - 1pm (9/19/22 - 10/13/22)
Adjuncts are hired on a per semester basis and are eligible to teach a maximum of 18 credit hours per calendar year and only 9 credit hours per semester.
Adjuncts are paid per credit hour (pch) based on level of degree obtained.
- Associate/Bachelor - $630 (pch)
- Master - $650 (pch)
- Academic/Terminal or Professional - $660 (pch)
- Academic Doctoral - $670 (pch) or ECC Faculty Retiree - $670 (pch)
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the culinary program, go to http://www.eastcentral.edu/business/culinary-arts/
East Central College's Main Campus is located in Union, MO which is about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College has satellite locations in Rolla, MO which is about 60 minutes west of the Main Campus. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.