Bunting located in Newton, Kansas is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a 1st Shift ID Grinder Operator.
To grind a wide variety of production parts. May be required to work under the guidance of higher grade CNC Grinder Operators
- Works under minimal supervision to set up, adjust and operate CNC grinding machines to perform a wide variety of difficult close tolerance grinding operations according to general operation methods.
- Works from blueprints, shop routers, oral and written instructions to achieve high degree surface finish and tolerance requirements for grinding parts.
- Works under minimal supervision to mount and balance grinding wheel.
- Dress grinding wheel manually and automatically.
- Works under minimal supervision to setup and adjust horizontal feeds, speed of part rotation, wheel speed and table travel stops.
- Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned
- Minimum High School (or equivalent)
- Requires minimum of one-year diversified machines experience to include computer numerical controlled (CNC) grinders.
- Requires basic blue print skills and use of precision measuring instruments
- Ability to read and understand both verbal and written instructions
- Basic computer skills to log labor and material for jobs
- Ability to keep track of inventory for the area
Visit our website for additional product information at www.buntingmagnetics.com and apply by submitting your resume online.
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.