Up to $5,000 signing bonus (guidelines apply)
Responsible to sample, sort, test, weight, measure and inspect raw materials, manufactured components or completed products or service delivery processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing of liquid tight construction
- Cleaning inspected items and preparing them for shipment
- Electro etching of serial numbers on finished products
- Incoming inspection of purchased parts
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Prior product and parts inspection experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Computer skills
- Ability to effectively use a variety of inspection gauges and meters (pull test, micrometer, calibers, depth gages, etc.)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.