Born out of the merger of advertising and marketing tech pioneers Gimbal and true[X], Infillion is on a mission to fulfill the promise of connected consumer experiences at scale via media and technology. Infillion's connected commerce platform for the open internet connects advertising, marketing, and CX through critical data and engaging digital experiences across platforms ranging from mobile to connected TV.
Infillion provides full-service media solutions to agencies and brands, engages in proprietary relationships with partners and publishers, and facilitates outstanding consumer experiences that are superior to conventional interruptive advertising models. Infillion deeply values consumers’ time, attention and privacy, and puts a premium on employee satisfaction, talent development and exemplary leadership.
About the Role
The BI Developer (100% remote) will contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing data products and analytics. This role will report to the VP of Business Transformation and will work closely with data engineers, data scientists, analysts and developers to ensure the delivery of thorough and accurate analytics and reports. The main objectives are to derive knowledge and insights that will lead to increased operational efficiency and effectiveness by enabling a proactive data-driven culture across the organization.
What you'll do
- Develops understanding of the organizations systems and its processes, stakeholders and data usage
- Develops data models and pipelines using PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Athena or similar
- Implements ETL / ELT processes, data flows, data quality procedures, and data management in support of business analytics
- Implements data collection pipelines from multiple databases and APIs, such as AWS, Salesforce and Asana, to help quantify the effectiveness of various business processes
- Implements tools and frameworks for automation, data quality, and data governance
- Leads the integration efforts between the BI platform with enterprise systems and applications such as Salesforce.
- Creates scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation
- Designs, builds, and maintains dashboards, interactive visualizations, and other (external and internal) tools using Tableau
- Facilitates discussions between non-technical users and technology teams
What will make you successfull
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a BI reporting/development role.
- Experience with Cloud Services and tools such as AWS and Databricks
- Experience implementing ETL processes and data collection pipelines
- Strong experience creating visualizations within Tableau and cleaning / merging data with Tableau Prep
- Strong knowledge of SQL; and familiarity with cloud-based data warehouses such as Redshift, or similar such as PostgreSQL and Athena
Benefits & Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, as well as life insurance and disability coverage
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and subsidized gym membership
- Annual professional development stipend
- Fully stocked kitchen - snacks, drinks, and catered lunch on Wednesdays
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Infillion is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.