We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and customer service focused candidates for this position within our Outpost. The primary focus of this position is to promote the sale of wines and wine club memberships, team comradery, and provide excellent customer service.
- Greet and provide guests with an outstanding hospitality experience
- Ambassador for the brand, the face of Pali Wine Co. with guests
- Effectively suggest and sell wine to meet sales goals
- Promote wine club memberships to grow the business
- Educate guests on our wines and winery history
- Accurately handle routine POS transactions including opening/closing cash registers
- Assist with Outpost and Wine Club events
- Maintain basic cleaning practices
- Work effectively with teammates during daily duties and operations
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Take initiative to complete guest requests and any tasks or projects assigned by management
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Food and wine knowledge preferred
- Prior sales experience
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, some evenings, and adapt to a flexible schedule
- This position will involve the ability to lift, carry and/or transport 40 pounds (a case of wine) is necessary
- Part-time employment
Pali Wine Co. is a family-run winery that highlights the diversity and nuanced qualities of the California Central Coast wine-growing area. Our deep love for the region propels our three unique brands with three distinct winemaking focuses. The desire to share our wines inspires our passion to operate a growing number of neighborhood outposts dedicated to bringing California’s Central Coast vineyard and winemaking experience to local wine drinkers, pursue retail partners with like-minded practices, and create a community of loyal wine club members.
Above all, Pali Wine Co. is about good times, an essential ingredient to health and wellness. It’s impossible to imagine our favorite nights with friends and family, our most memorable meals, and our fondest memories without a glass of fine wine.
Pali Wine Co., along with its brands Tower 15 Winery and Neighborhood Winery, each produce standout wines with a strong sense of place and identity. We believe that the California Central Coast’s distinct terroir is unmatched, and to preserve that quality, we intervene as little as possible. Each of our wines are made from sustainable, organic, or biodynamically sourced grapes of the highest quality that then produce a pure expression of the grape variety, vineyard, and vintage.