Security and privacy are the key initiatives that drive the innovation of Aerendir products. At Aerendir, our mission is to protect user privacy and to create an ecosystem that minimizes users' data at risk. We deployed technologies that employ MEMS sensors to create cloudless Biometric authentication by identifying the bio-signature of individuals. Are you passionate about working on cutting-edge new technologies in security? Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you enjoy solving real problems? If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team!
TITLE : Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- 4+ years of industry experience with C programming in ISO/IEC 9899, POSIX, non-POSIX
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Working knowledge in signal processing, algorithm design and implementation
- Solid math skills: numerical analysis, linear algebra and optimization
- Experience with Cython
- BS/BA in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- Must be comfortable working in our Mountain View office in person
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Aerendir Mobile Inc. is the developer of a neural tapping technology based on mobile devices that allows for a next-generation fully cloudless AI-powered authentication, identification, encryption and bot segregation platform. Among the first products available are a foolproof authenticator, a neural anti AI-bot, and a liveliness detector. Aerendir's products use its patented NeuroPrint® technology to extract a unique proprioceptive signal from micro-vibrational patterns found in the user's hands, or elsewhere in the body, using the existing hardware found in today's mobile devices. Aerendir's solution can be embedded in any device or active surface to capture a reading from any muscle in the body. Aerendir's code can function at all levels of integration from binary libraries, OS and firmware to SoC/ASIC. Aerendir's neurotechnology is designed to put security back in the hands of the individual.