TITLE : Applied Cryptographer
- 5+ years of professional C programming language coding experience in POSIX environment Hands-on experience with writing security sensitive code
- Deep understanding and experience in cryptography protocols (encryption, signature schemes, zero-knowledge proofs, elliptic curve, etc)
- Applied Cryptography and Cryptographic Protocols (MBEDTLS, OPENSSL or/and S2N) Experience with Cython
- Ability to implement Network Protocols at operating system level
- Must be comfortable working in our Mountain View office in person Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Aerendir Mobile Inc. is the developer of a neural tapping technology based on mobile devices that allows for a next-generation fully cloudless AI-powered authentication, identification, encryption and bot segregation platform. Among the first products available are a foolproof authenticator, a neural anti AI-bot, and a liveliness detector. Aerendir's products use its patented NeuroPrint® technology to extract a unique proprioceptive signal from micro-vibrational patterns found in the user's hands, or elsewhere in the body, using the existing hardware found in today's mobile devices. Aerendir's solution can be embedded in any device or active surface to capture a reading from any muscle in the body. Aerendir's code can function at all levels of integration from binary libraries, OS and firmware to SoC/ASIC. Aerendir's neurotechnology is designed to put security back in the hands of the individual.