Do you love seeing your direct efforts positively impact the sales funnel and your company’s bottom line? Do you look forward to managing day-to-day procedures and operations, coaching staff, and being a team leader?
Look no further than Blue & Gold Fleet! We are seeking a Sales Supervisor to join our team! In this position, you will work closely with our Sales Manager in improving and scaling our sales operations to help effectively and efficiently serve our customer base. This role will require a balance of leadership, hands-on execution, and prioritization of day-to-day work, planning and delivery. The ideal candidate has the ability to establish and maintain strong and effective relationships and partnerships.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the overall sales strategy for hotels, tour operations, wholesalers, charters, and catering banquet leads.
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling and research and ensure all leads are followed up promptly.
- Build, maintain, and strengthen client and vendor relationships to encourage increased business and minimize attrition.
- Ensure company affiliates and business partners receive up-to-date marketing materials, tickets and vouchers in a timely manner.
- Assist in coordinating events, including familiarization programs, special events, and charters.
- Train, coach and supervise Ticket Sellers and Guest Assistance Representative staff to ensure maximum customer sales and service performance standards.
- Effectively manage employee performance and resolve day-to-day personnel and operational issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure employee adherence to safety standards, proper work practices, policies and procedures, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Prepare and maintain reports and service logs associated with assigned responsibilities.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Assist in payroll processing, including maintain daily logs.
Blue & Gold Fleet is the premier provider of ferry and water excursion services on San Francisco Bay, offering the famous one-hour San Francisco Bay Cruise and a 90-minute Escape from the Rock Cruise. The company provides regular ferry service to Sausalito, Tiburon, Angel Island, Vallejo, Alameda/Oakland and Harbor Bay, with additional service to the Chase Center and AT&T Park on game days. Blue & Gold Fleet carries approximately 2.75 million passengers annually and operates a fleet of 19 vessels.
Blue & Gold Fleet is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.