Mint Medical provides high quality non-invasive vascular laboratory services throughout Northern California. Our niche in developing and managing dedicated vascular labs was born from a strong demand for improved high quality vascular ultrasound exams. Vascular surgeons rely upon specific, often esoteric, ultrasound services to effectively diagnose and monitor patients. Pedigree of technologist and interpreting physician is most impactful on diagnostic outcomes. Our core group of dedicated Registered Vascular Technologists provide consistent and reproducible results that allow for effective diagnosis and long-term monitoring of patients. For over twenty years, our clinical staff has thrived with our mission of delivering premium quality work, one patient at a time.
The Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) carries a work schedule of Monday through Friday. NO ON CALL HOURS REQUIRED! The position is in IAC accredited dedicated vascular labs located in the East, South and West Bay areas; a rotation through the vascular labs may be required. Candidates must be able to perform a broad spectrum of vascular ultrasound exams. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who works well autonomously and is interested in a varying work routine.
What you will do
- Prepare patients for procedures & assume responsibility for patient needs during procedures
- Address patient concerns
- Perform a variety of procedures with accuracy and thoroughness, in a timely manner
- Adhere to the protocols outlined in the department’s procedure manual, upon the order from the referring physician, for diagnostic interpretation by the interpreting physician
- Complete preliminary reports for interpretation by the Medical Director
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe environment
- Responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of ultrasound & Doppler equipment
- Strong proficiency in performing a variety of vascular ultrasound exams to include, but not limited to:
- Peripheral arterial duplex evaluation to include stent and graft evaluation
- Peripheral venous duplex (DVT, Reflux, Pre-op mapping evaluations)
- Hemodialysis Access Assessment
- Aortoiliac Assessments (Endografts, Stents)
- Visceral (Renal Artery, Mesenteric, Hepatoportal, TIPS)
- Certification by the ARDMS (RVT) or CCI (RVS) required
- Physiologic Testing
- Successful graduation from an accredited ultrasound program preferred
- General ultrasound experience is a plus but not required
- Current BLS required
- Current immunizations required
This position is benefits eligible for full time employees and is non-exempt. We offer PPO and HMO health plans, dental, vision, supplemental benefits, and life insurance, earned Paid Time Off days, paid holidays, 401K participation with employer matching and the opportunity to learn and grow with our company.