About the Company
Born out of the merger of advertising and marketing tech pioneers Gimbal and true[X], Infillion is on a mission to fulfill the promise of connected consumer experiences at scale via media and technology. Infillion's connected commerce platform for the open internet connects advertising, marketing, and CX through critical data and engaging digital experiences across platforms ranging from mobile to connected TV.
Infillion provides full-service media solutions to agencies and brands, engages in proprietary relationships with partners and publishers, and facilitates outstanding consumer experiences that are superior to conventional interruptive advertising models. Infillion deeply values consumers’ time, attention and privacy, and puts a premium on employee satisfaction, talent development and exemplary leadership.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Client Strategy Manager (Remote) to join our team! This role will have a focus Channel line of business and will include management of all existing products. The Channel Team works hand in hand with TV, Radio, OOH, digital publishers and media platforms. We design, deploy and manage white-labeled location and identity based digital ad products and attribution solutions from our best-in-class platform, and super-serve our partners with the best client services in the business.
What you'll do
- Quantifying and analyzing campaign insights and results to tell the story of the Infillion core value proposition
- Driving the strategy and long-term success of a campaign, post-sale through renewal
- Working with customers to deliver timely and effective campaigns as well as managing expectations and communicating deliverables
- Holding ongoing sales strategy meetings with customers to establish best practices and consult on new opportunities for the partnership.
- Ensuring our clients receive the highest level of service by working collaboratively with cross functional teams (sales, ad operations, engineering, and product)
- Understanding and effectively communicating Gimbal technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintaining a metrics-based approach to your book of business to enable accountability to your existing clients
- Supporting localized marketing efforts via development of case studies to establish market presence
- Hold ongoing sales strategy meetings with customers to establish best practices and consult on new opportunities for the partnership.
What you'll need to be successful
- 2-4 years of client facing experience, preferably in a tech/data company
- Results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically about our clients needs and business goals
- Self-starter with a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Solutions oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve any customer/campaign conflicts
Benefits & Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, as well as life insurance and disability coverage
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and subsidized gym membership
- Annual professional development stipend
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Infillion is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.