Holy Cross House, located on the beautiful campus of the University of Notre Dame, seeks nurses (RNs and LPNs) to join our caring and compassionate team with one full-time opening on Night shift and PRN opportunities on all shifts.
- Night shift: 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. - just one full-time opening available!
- PRN opportunities available on all shifts, with preference for weekend availability
This private medical facility is owned and operated by the Congregation of Holy Cross. It's a place where nurses enjoy competitive benefits and a great team environment.
Our nurses provide exceptional medical, nutritional, emotional, and spiritual care to the all-male residents of Holy Cross House in a kind and compassionate manner to ease their transition from active religious professions.
Why apply with us?
- We offer excellent benefits including medical/dental and vision coverage with plans starting around $25/week
- Competitive pay based on LPN/RN license and experience. LPNs starting at $30/hr and RNs starting at $33/hr
- Generous paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- Free meals on your shift
- $2/hr weekend differential (all shifts) and opportunities for overtime
- On-demand pay for access to what you've already earned between paydays
- Employer paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution AND a pension plan
- Referral bonuses and much more!
Some of what you'll do as an RN/LPN on our team
- Provide nursing care, administer tests and treatments to residents, all within the scope and authority of current state of IN nursing license
- Maintain timely and accurate records regarding patient schedules, medications, conditions, test results, or resolutions
- Make rounds during shift, respond to call lights, and monitor residents
- Administer all medications necessary for residents as prescribed
- Ensure shift report is communicated to all staff
What do you need to qualify?
- Registered Nurses (RN) require a Bachelor’s Degree or diploma from a certified nursing program and one (1) to (3) years of relevant experience. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) may also apply. Experience with geriatric populations and psycho-social behavioral issues is strongly preferred.
- A current and valid, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State of Indiana, as well as current/valid CPR certification.
- Proficiency in the use of EKG machines, bladder scan machines, mechanical lifts, Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) and other similar medical diagnostic equipment.
The Congregation of Holy Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Employees of the Congregation of Holy Cross support the apostolic, Roman Catholic community of priests and brothers, who with zeal and a preferential option for the poor, work to make God known, loved and served in our education, parish and mission communities across the United States and around the world.
The distinctive charism and trust in Divine Providence has guided Holy Cross members to found world-renowned institutes of Catholic higher education, parishes across the United States and Mexico, along with other important ministries on five continents. The Congregation of Holy Cross is a vibrant and committed community thriving today with Blessed Moreau’s original zeal and passion to love and serve the people of God.