We are seeking a Forms and Product Compliance Consultant who will provide multi-consulting services to insurance agencies, insurers, self-insureds and other Perr&Knight clients.This position will work out of our Boca Raton, FL or Santa Monica, CA office. Full-time telecommuting will also be considered.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- A comprehensive Flexible Work Program
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Community and Employee Wellbeing, Excellent Work Product, Innovation, Integrity and Superior Customer Experience
What You'll be Doing:
- Accessing and reviewing insurance related laws and regulations
- Performing competitive research
- Organizing and presenting competitive information in a meaningful format
- Drafting basic product documents for new programs and creating state required forms to address compliance issues
- Preparing support and compliance reviews, including forms checklists and transmittals for form filings, including drafting explanatory language
- Working directly with state filings analysts
- Corresponding directly with clients on project goals and results
- Managing own deadlines and workload for multiple projects
- Drafting form interrogatory responses
- Recommending solutions and/or alternatives to clients
- Keeping informed on industry trends, changes in the marketplace, etc.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one (1) year Accident/Health, Pet and/or Travel product knowledge and form drafting experience
- An understanding of basic insurance aspects of underwriting, rating, regulatory compliance and the insurance product
- Familiarity with contract drafting
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Client and project management
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leading cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, and Cincinnati, and more than 130 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
Perr&Knight is an equal opportunity employer and committed to inclusion and diversity. Perr&Knight does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.