Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do, which is enhance the quality of care and patient access to wellness. We have a company culture rooted in 6 core values. We are family-owned and family-oriented. This positon is open due to the promotion of the employee previously holding this position to a Property Manager position.
General Administrative Support
1. Process invoices for portfolio properties on a regular and ongoing basis.
2. Receive, prioritize and distribute mail and telephone correspondence, may draft written responses when necessary.
3. Create and maintain an accurate and efficient filing system for all related files and correspondence.
4. Prepare business expense reports and schedule and coordinate complex activities such as onsite & offsite.
Property Manager Support
1. Assist assigned Property Manager(s) with tenant, property owner, project developer, etc. relations by preparing tenant welcome letters, renewal gifts, and written communication.
2. Dispatching maintenance personnel as directed by Property Manager(s).
3. Audit tenant lease files and tenant insurance certificates to assure compliance with company policies and procedures.
4. Create and distribute building-related correspondence as directed by assigned Property Manager(s).
5. Maintain property records in YARDI.
6. Assist with various accounting tasks related to budgets, billing, Executive Summaries, property rent rolls, tenant rent statements, billing change notices, tenant payments, tenant ledgers, accounts payables and receivables, collections, etc.
7. Assist with the production and maintenance of property books and tenant manuals.
8. Prepare and distribute delinquency reports, rent increase reports, Tenant and Vendor Contact List including emergency numbers, etc.
9. All other duties as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong preference for Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in commercial real estate as a property administrator or equivalent position required.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Adobe Standard required. YARDI experience preferred.
- Must be very detail oriented and possess strong client-service, organizational, project management, and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in reading and interpreting real estate leases/contracts is preferred.
Rendina is a full-service, trusted leader in healthcare real estate, and one of the few remaining privately owned and privately funded developers with a national scope. We offer an annual discretionary bonus and comprehensive benefits, and have been named as a best place to work by Modern Healthcare for 4 consecutive years. A partner to healthcare providers for 30 years, Rendina has developed more than 8 million square feet of healthcare real estate throughout the country. Our passion is making our clients’ vision a reality. Through flexibility, transparency and a unique approach to scaling a rapidly changing healthcare environment, we deliver comprehensive solutions that connect physicians, hospitals and health systems to communities around the country.