Join the Blue & Gold Fleet accounting team as our General Ledger Accountant. In this position, you will apply your knowledge of accounting policies and procedures as you perform account reconciliations, prepare journal entries, assist with month-end close and preparation of financial reports. If you are detail oriented and have strong organizational skills, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Generate general ledger entries, code accounts payable invoices, and prepare and code requests for invoices.
- Prepare monthly and year end general ledger journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare and remit monthly sales tax and use tax report to the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
- Prepare and file quarterly Underground Tank Return for fuel received.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Assist with the preparation of management and external reporting.
- Assist with interim/annual audits and budget preparation.
Base pay range: $30.29 - $32.69 per hour
Blue & Gold Fleet is the premier provider of ferry and water excursion services on San Francisco Bay, offering the famous one-hour San Francisco Bay Cruise and a 90-minute Escape from the Rock Cruise. The company provides regular ferry service to Vallejo, Oakland, Main Street Alameda, Seaplane Lagoon, Harbor Bay, Richmond, South San Francisco, Oracle Park (on San Francisco Giants game days and special events) and Chase Center (on Golden State Warriors game days and special events). Blue & Gold Fleet carries approximately 4 million passengers annually and operates a fleet of 21 vessels.
Blue & Gold Fleet is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Blue & Gold Fleet will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For more information visit: https://sfgov.org/olse/fair-chance-ordinance-fco.