Pali Wine Co. is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to our fantastic team at the winery. This position is part-time (24-30 hours per week) and will report to the Warehouse Manager.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- Generous benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with matching Company contributions
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Employee discount program
What You Will be Doing:
- Pull and pack wine orders
- Prepare shipping labels and documents for packing and delivery of wholesale/DTC/Outpost orders
- Assists in the inventory of warehouse stock
- Check all incoming and outgoing shipments for accuracy
- Operates forklift to transport heavy items around the warehouse.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Updates management or supervisor on the status of inventory, shipments, and deliveries
- Drives delivery truck to/from warehouse and winery
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- A committed and team player work ethic
- A positive and winning attitude
- Ability to climb, bend, stand and sit for prolonged lengths of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record (No Class A or B License required, Class C only)
- Forklift certification and experience a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
About Pali Wine Company:
Pali Wine Co. is a family-run winery that highlights the diversity and nuanced qualities of the California Central Coast wine-growing area. Our deep love for the region propels our three unique brands with three distinct winemaking focuses. The desire to share our wines inspires our passion to operate a growing number of neighborhood outposts dedicated to bringing California’s Central Coast vineyard and winemaking experience to local wine drinkers, pursue retail partners with like-minded practices, and create a community of loyal wine club members.
Above all, Pali Wine Co. is about good times, an essential ingredient to health and wellness. It’s impossible to imagine our favorite nights with friends and family, our most memorable meals, and our fondest memories without a glass of fine wine.
Pali Wine Co., along with its brands Tower 15 Winery and Neighborhood Winery, each produce standout wines with a strong sense of place and identity. We believe that the California Central Coast’s distinct terroir is unmatched, and to preserve that quality, we intervene as little as possible. Each of our wines are made from sustainable, organic, or biodynamically sourced grapes of the highest quality that then produce a pure expression of the grape variety, vineyard, and vintage.